Covid 19 Update
On Monday, May 18th our office will reopen to seeing patients again and elective surgical procedure will resume on June 1st.
Throughout this reopening, we are committed to keeping our staff and patients safe. We will continue to implement guidelines from the CDC and state health department to prevent the spread of the disease and keep you healthy.
As we understand some patients are still not comfortable coming to the office, we will continue to offer virtual consultations during this time. If you prefer to meet Dr. Lee in person for a consultation or other appointment type, in-office appointments will be available.
Here are new measures you will see when you visit:
- All staff and visitors will be screened when entering the office including temperature checks at the door and a COVID-19 screening questionnaire for all patients and staff.
- Patients are encouraged to come alone. Family members and friends will be asked to remain in their vehicles for the duration of your visit.
- If you need assistance when you arrive, we will be happy to meet you at door and escort you into the office.
- All patients and staff will be expected to wear a mask or face shield while in the office. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you on a limited basis.
- Upon check in, you will be escorted directly into the exam room.
- All treatment rooms and patient contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected between patients with EPA-approved disinfectant products.
- After delivering care, we will do our best to help all patients exit our office as quickly as possible.
Only healthy patients and employees will be allowed in the workplace.
If you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat or loss of taste/smell or have experienced any of these symptoms in the past 14 days, please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
We are eager to get back to the office to see you all again. At the same time, the safety of our patients, patients’ families, and our staff is and will continue to be our first priority.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please feel free to contact us here.